Monday, December 29, 2008

Jesus' birthday



Well, Isabella knew that Christmas means it is Jesus' birthday so she was very adamant on wanting to make him a birthday cake. So, we did, and as you can see, she helped (at least by licking the leftovers). :) But there is a funny story to go along with this cake. First off, I wrote Happy Birthday Jesus on the cake and then she said but you need to draw his picture. So I said, "I wrote his name." She says, no draw Jesus. So, I thought, oh great! So, I got the idea to draw a manger with a head and a body, she was good with that. After we did that she said, "Ok, now we need to give it to Jesus." I said, "Ok, where is he?" She said, "Up there," and pointed towards the ceiling. So I handed her the cake pan with the cake and she raised her arms up as high as she could and looked back at me and said, "He is busy right now, we will have to try again later."

No comments: