Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Party #3


Emberli liked the balance beam.


Milestone alert: For those who haven't heard yet, Emberli is walking now and started walking around 11 months old. Belle walked around 9 months old, she was an early bloomer. But, Emberli loves her new discovery. We just thought she was into everything before....now, wow....watch out!

Isabella was so excited when she heard her Aunt Kara was coming. She was sad that Uncle Jim didn't come, but was glad he kept their dog, Daisy at home. Isabella told me she didn't like Daisy and I asked her why and she told me, "Because she eats all my Cheerios."



Emberli loves to hang! I took her to the gym one of the times I worked there in early fall, and she kept reaching for the bars, so I let her grab them and she hung on, I wasn't even holding onto her! It was nuts! (For those that are cringing, I did have my hands ready in case she let go, as I do for any child that comes in the gym. Believe me, she wasn't going to fall!)






Princess Emberli sitting in her birthday throne. :)



Ok, really, I don't think her mouth can open any farther....that is just crazy!



She still tries to take my camera when I get too close.


Emberli had her birthday party at the gym where I work. I figure most parties will be there as long as I have that opportunity. It provides any kids that come, whether it is 2 or 10 a place to play and they don't have to run through the house looking for things to do. I have always liked the idea of doing parties at the park, but you just never know what the weather will be like. But anyways, Emberli had fun, and I can't believe she is 1 already. This year has flown by for Rob and I. Emberli is now copying everthing Isabella does. If Isabella practices her gymnastics on the floor, Emberli has to go try too. It is totally hilarious! Well, we hope you have a great 2009, ours has started off great!








No comments: