Saturday, February 28, 2009

Valentine's Day

Emberli was running away from her sister. Emberli thought Isabella was chasing her, when in reality she was trying to keep her from running away. If you put Emberli down, she takes off.
This is about as close as I can get at getting both girls in the same picture. Emberli stopped running long enough for me to snap the picture.

And for my little poser!
Well, on Valentine's Day I had high hopes of taking them to the park and getting some pictures to send out...but we woke up and it was like 40 outside. I took them in jackets to the park and we took them off so we could see the V-day shirts, because "we had to get pictures of their new shirts" But, the jackets went on and then we went and fed the ducks before we left. Belle loves feeding the ducks...as long as they don't get too close! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute!!!!