Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Park pics

Above: Belle wasn't too sure about the monkey bars. Below: Emberli loves anything that looks dangerous.....sheesh!



Above: Emberli and daddy.
Below: Yes....she is holding on by herself...yet again. Even someone came by and commented on how strong she is. We thought, no kidding...and she knows it too! haha





As I have stated before....Belle would have walked by and never had a second thought about sliding down this big slide....Emberli saw it and couldn't get to the top fast enough!






Emberli playing the instruments.










The girls posing on the rock outside the park...haha, you would think I would pose them not facing the sun...but, my exhaustion had set in and all I could think about was a nap. Being on the road for a longer amount of time than I slept that night...is not so good for me .....as many of you who know me well know I value my sleep....hahaha!







No comments: