Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pretend Play




There is a story behind these pics. I am sitting on the couch one day and Isabella walks out half dressed in a swim suit. As I thought she was playing in her room, instead she was undressing herself and trying her hardest to put her swimsuit on all by herself. So, when she comes to me and asks for help, I said what are you doing...and her response of course was "going swimming." As the curious mom I am, I went along with it. She walks by the front door where she has dumped all these toys and turned over the ab roller and told me it was her "pool." So then she asks if Emberli wanted to go swimming with her. So, we got her dressed and let her "swim" too. Isabella's has a huge imagination now...everyday is a new adventure...but a fun one!

No comments: