Saturday, June 14, 2008

Swimming with Poppa



This is the first time Emberli has ever been in a real pool. She absolutely loved it. Ok, but I know some of you have probably noticed, they are in the same swim suit. Most of you know...I am so not into letting them wear the same thing. However, when we went shopping for Emberli a swimsuit, I was having a very hard time finding one that would fit her...most come in 12 months. So, we made a trip to Babies R Us and found her one...however Belle saw it and liked it too, b/c her favorite colors are blue and green she said she needed it too. I thought to myself, ok, I will find the baby another one...NOT! No more cute, non cheesy swimsuits in her size. Isabella is at an age now to where she remembers everything, if you put it in the cart, she will make sure it is there at the checkout. So, this swimsuit is only allowed to be worn at Grammy's house....therefore they will never be in public matching. No offense to anyone, but I just can't take much matching clothes. There are times, I make exceptions, obviously! :)

No comments: