Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bluebonnets


Here is a picture of the girls in the bluebonnets. We didn't have a very successful day when we took pictures that day. Isabella had decided that week she didn't want bangs anymore. As most of you know...I don't cope that well when it comes to Isabella's hair and her choosing her own style. I am trying to get better, because she is getting older and needs to learn decision making skills. However, I figured she would eventually get tired of the bangs not staying in the clip...and she did. This day was very windy and her hair is just so soft it just doesn't stay in clips well (that is why it is always up). We went home and she told me I could cut her bangs....YEA! But, we never had another chance to go back and try pictures again. Oh well, there is always next year.
However, I normally edit the pictures myself and go about my business, but I am always curious what other people might like, so I let Robert help me edit this one. We liked this affect because it really made the bluebonnets pop. And it gave the picture a different feel all together.

No comments: