Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Visitor












Well, we had this visitor show up this evening. I had just put Emberli to bed early (seeing as she had no nap...due to her doctor's appt), and Bella comes running up to me and says, "Momma, something is eating the cat food that isn't supposed to be." So, in my mind...I am thinking squirrel...something somewhat cute. Well, that was soooo far off. The closer I get, the larger I see the animal is. Then I realize it was a fox! Ok, not being a very outdoorsy person I totally freaked...and in the process I realized I was scaring Bella....oops! Had to do some damage control to fix that one. I told her to get down so the fox couldn't see us so I could grab my camera. I managed to get some shots of him, and then went outside in the garage and shot the others around the corner (while praying he wouldn't attack me)....haha.



No comments: