Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Haircut













We took Emberli to get her first haircut last week. I was super concerned that she was not going to sit still and she would end up driving the hair dresser nuts. But, suprisingly she did really good. She sat very still and was very good while getting her haircut. Bella and I also got haircuts. Bella's hair doesn't look much different besides being a few inches shorter. Her hair is so thick and grows super fast so I always cut off a couple of inches at a time. My hair is very short compared to what it was. It is definitely above my shoulders now. But, the upkeep is super easy. The girls have played beauty shop everyday since getting hair cuts. They pretend to cut each other's hair and fix it. They do their baby dolls hair as well. Let's just pray they never find the real scissors and cut it for real!


No comments: