Friday, July 17, 2009

Diaper Derby


Emberli getting ready to start the race...
Emberli not appreciating the race not starting on her time schedule...


Emberli taking off...notice she is still ticked off...


Now, she is just plain MAD!


However, in her being ticked off, she still managed a first place ribbon.



Well, we attempted the diaper derby with Emberli again this year. We weren't real sure how she would do, seeing as last year she just looked at us and never moved. Apparently, if this is to show how competitive she will be, we might be in trouble...lol. But, for those of you that know me, I sleep in late and have created to very good late sleepers for children. So, she didn't wake up until it was time to get her up and dressed and then we left the house. So, no, she didn't eat breakfast...I took a pop tart with us and her juice with us until race time. I figured by then she would be nice and hungry and have no problem running towards her breakfast. But, as you see in the picture, I pulled out the pop tart too soon and the race didn't start as fast as I had anticipated. So, she was totally ticked off the whole time, at least until she got to me and got her juice cup and her pop tart. (And for those of you cringing out there, yes I feed my kids pop tart...healthy, I know, but they love them).


No comments: