Saturday, July 11, 2009

Grammy's Twin



The girls got to meet my mom's sister this last week. They weren't quite sure what to think of her at first. They both eventually came around. But, when we asked Isabella if she thought Sharon looked like Grammy she said no. Her hair is different. Grammy's hair is curly and Sharon's is straight. Then she told Robert...and it is a different color and she said I will be right back and in she came with a blond headed barbie doll. She said, "Look, her hair is more this color." When I asked her if they talked the same, she said yes. I am sure they are going to miss their Aunt Sharon when she leaves. Already daily I get asked if they are going to see her that day or not. So, maybe one of these years, we will have to make the trip up to California to see Aunt Sharon again and meet all the other cousins.

No comments: