Saturday, July 11, 2009

Spring Ho Fireworks


As you can see, I still have trouble getting them to pose together. I guess this is Emberli's version of posing.


The girls were given free light up pens and they both loved them.







Both the girls watching the fireworks.



Well, time for Spring Ho again. Belle and I went to the Beauty Pageant this year. She will be old enough to participate next year if she wanted to. So, I wanted to make sure she watched it to see what happens and see if she was at all interested in it. So, they ask the girls questions like what is your full name, what is your favorite tv show, what do you want to be when you grow up, etc. So, Isabella turns to me at one point in the evening and says "hhhmmmm, I need to go up there next time and let's see......what dress up outfit should I wear?".....after a few moments of contemplating, she says, "I got it, I will wear my white Cinderella dress and tell them my name is Isabella Jayden Lindsey and I like to watch Hannah Montana, and then I think I need to take the microphone and sing them a song." I said "Oh really", and she said "Yes, and then I need to tell them I want to be a doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of my babies."
Now, let's just see what happens next year. I forsee her getting up there and not talking at all, but we will try. :) It is all for the memories anyways.


No comments: